A bankruptcy attorney is a legal person who manages all the bankruptcy related lawsuits. A bankruptcy attorney serves as a guide to the client throughout the legal procedure. He handles all the paperwork and other administrative tasks related to the case. There are mainly two types of bankruptcy cases that he gets to encounter namely consumer bankruptcy and commercial bankruptcy. A bankruptcy attorney also files the bankruptcy on behalf of the debtor. San diego bankruptcy attorney is one of the most efficient.
Why you need a bankruptcy attorney?
- Maxed out credit cards: In case your credit cards are maxed out and debts are piling up
- Sued by collection agencies: If you are sued by any institution so you must consult a bankruptcy attorney in order to escape from unnecessary charges.
Services provided by a bankruptcy attorney
- Meeting deadlines: A bankruptcy attorney meets all deadlines of the court for filing the paramount documents and handles all the processes.
- Attending hearings: A bankruptcy attorney represents his client at all the hearings and meetings and relieves the client from attending frequent hearings.
- Filing the documents: An attorney handles all the paperwork related to the case and also manages the filing of petitions and other documents.
- Protecting your property: A bankruptcy lawyer makes sure that you lose the minimum and helps to avoid unexpected losses.
Responsibilities of a bankruptcy lawyer
- Surety of fair trial: A lawyer has to make sure that the client is given a fair and transparent and truthful trial. This is the basic moral responsibility of a lawyer towards his client.
- Maintaining confidentiality: A bankruptcy attorney has to be prudent and trustworthy as the client has shared his personal information, and its confidentiality needs to be maintained.
- Devotion towards work: An attorney has to be completely devoted to the case and giving regular instructions to the client regarding the forthcoming future.
- Planning for the future: A lawyer has to study the statements and draw relevant conclusions for future proceedings.
To conclude, the bankruptcy attorney helps the client in myriads of ways and protects him from umpteen of hassles. San Diego bankruptcy attorney proves to be a savior for the financially broken people.